Assemblymember Kevin A. Cahill Announces Schedule of Remote Office Hours in Your Town
Assemblymember Kevin Cahill (D-Kingston) would like to inform area residents that a representative of his office will be available at local Town Halls and Community Centers throughout the 101st Assembly District in September and October. District Representatives will be available prior to regularly scheduled town meetings in order to answer questions, provide information and discuss general concerns. See below for the full schedule.
This is part of a concentrated effort to bring government directly to the residents of Ulster County and Rhinebeck in Dutchess County. "Sometimes people don’t realize that their elected officials can help them with various problems, or they don’t find it easy to visit an office. By bringing my staff directly to their neighborhoods, I’ll be better able to serve constituents," Mr. Cahill said.
"This is a perfect opportunity for constituents to meet one-on-one with knowledgeable staff on a wide variety of topics and to receive personal assistance on individual problems with state agencies dealing with health care issues, consumer affairs and educational concerns, or to discuss pending legislation," said Assemblymember Cahill. "I urge everyone to take advantage of this visit and stop by to learn more about the varieties of assistance that your Assembly Representative can offer." Anyone seeking further information may phone the Kingston District Office at (845) 338 – 9610.
- Thursday, September 1 at 6pm at Wawarsing Town Hall, Canal Street, Ellenville
- Tuesday, September 6 at 6pm at Marbletown Town Hall, Main Street, Stone Ridge
- Wednesday, September 7 at 6pm at Plattekill Town Hall, Route 44/55, Modena
- Monday, September 12 at 6pm at Rhinebeck Town Hall, East Market Street, Rhinebeck
- Thursday, September 15 at 6pm at New Paltz Town Hall, Route 32, New Paltz
- Monday, September 19 at 6pm at Ulster Town Hall, Town Hall Road, Lake Katrine
- Tuesday, September 20 at 6pm at the Woodstock Community Center, Rock City Road, Woodstock
- Monday, September 26 at 6pm at Hurley Town Hall, Wamsley Place, Hurley
- Monday, October 3 at 6pm at Shandaken Town Hall, Route 28, Shandaken
- Tuesday, October 4 at 6pm at Olive Town Hall, Bostock Road, Shokan
- Wednesday, October 5 at 6pm at the Rosendale Community Center, Route 32, Rosendale
- Tuesday, October 11 at 6pm at Gardiner Town Hall, Main Street, Gardiner
- Thursday, October 20 at 6pm at Esopus Town Hall, Broadway, Port Ewen