Assemblymember Cahill Announces DHCR Grant Awards
Assemblymember Kevin Cahill (D-Ulster, Dutchess) announces the following New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal Housing Trust Fund 2007 Unified Funding Awards in the 101st Assembly District:
- Warwick Properties Ulster County/Ellenville Senior Housing $2,150,000 Capital grant and a Low Income Housing Credit grant of $768,706
- Rural Ulster Preservation Company/Access to Home Phase III $200,000
- Rural Ulster Preservation Company/HOME grant/Neighbor Works Home Owner Center II $500,000
- Rural Ulster Preservation Company/NY Main Street Canal & Center Streets Commercial Corridor Improvements II, Ellenville $200,000
- Rural Ulster Preservation Company/NY Main Street Kingston Midtown Broadway Business District $200,000
“I am pleased to support these important initiatives that provide vital resources to our communities,” noted Mr. Cahill. “I extend my congratulations to these awardees and thank them for their hard work on behalf of area residents.