Resource Guide Available For Victims Of Sandy
Assemblywoman Malliotakis (center) serves food at a shelter for residents displaced by Superstorm Sandy.
Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis (R,C-Brooklyn, Staten Island) is promoting a resource guide compiled by the Staten Island Advance as a valuable tool for Staten Islanders seeking assistance in the wake of Superstorm Sandy. The guide connects residents to:
- FEMA disaster relief centers;
- Phone assistance hotlines;
- Mental health centers;
- Transit updates;
- Numbers to report power outages;
- Locations supplied with gas;
- Insurance companies; and
- Ways to volunteer and donate to relief efforts.
The Resource Guide is available at