Education Commissioner Mills and Business Council Chair to Speak at Assemblywoman Sandy Galef Forum
Education Commissioner Richard P. Mills and Linda Sanford, Chair of the State Business Council, and Senior Vice-President of IBM, will speak at a forum by Assemblywoman Sandy Galef on May 11, 7 p.m., Cortlandt Town Hall, 1 Heady Street, Cortlandt Manor.
The event will focus on the following:
- Challenges for New York State Students
- Early Childhood Development Needs
- Educating All Students for a Global Economy
- Improving High School Graduation Rates
- College Preparedness Needs
- Gap Closing Initiatives
A public question and answer period will follow. For details, contact Assemblywoman Galef’s office at 914-941-1111.