1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Port Washington Library
1 Library Drive
Light refreshments will be served
A representative from the Office of the New York State Comptroller will be available to search for unclaimed funds.
For more information, or if you need assistance with a state legislative matter, feel free to contact Assemblywoman Schimel’s District Office at (516) 482-6966.
will be Discussed:
- Why don’t I want to go out with friends anymore?
- How do I cope with my anxiety?
- Why do I feel more depressed than when I was younger?
- Why do I feel so lonely?
- How do I get help caring for my spouse?
- How long will I be able to live independently in my home?