|**Click here for a printable Community Survey**|
Thank you for your unwavering support in the last election. We are approaching a new legislative period where the doors will be open for the opportunity to work together to enhance the standard of our community and the way of life for our constituents. As your Assembly Representative, I am dedicated to making sure that education, health care, higher education and job creation are addressed and provided for. Although I have placed these items at the top of my agenda, I know there are many other issues. As a member of this community, I am still an individual like you, so like you I cannot see and hear everything. To fully understand your needs, my office has developed two questionnaires: one focuses on all aspects of the district, and the other on the upcoming 2007 legislative session. The latter appears at the bottom of this page. The Community Survey Questionnaire follows this page. Please fill out both questionnaires and return them to my new address, provided below, with your name and address. Your assistance would be most appreciated. The survey will assist me and my staff to better understand the needs of the community with the sole purpose of making our community the best it can be.
Assemblyman William F. Boyland, Jr.
In the space provided below, please tell me what issues you would like me to address in the upcoming Legislative Session, which begins in January 2007.
Community Survey Questionnaire
The Office of Assemblyman William F. Boyland, Jr. has developed the following questionnaire. The purpose of the questionnaire is to invite views and suggestions from residents of the district that provide valuable insight to issues affecting the community. This feedback is valuable to our office and our pursuit in bringing necessary changes.
Please try to answer all questions. Filling out the questionnaire is entirely voluntary, of course, and no one will know if you choose to skip some questions. However, a good response is necessary for valid study, and we hope that you will answer as many of the questions as you can.
Section I. Community
1. Please indicate where you live by checking the correct answer.
Section ll. Community Services
In this section, please give your opinion on the role and usefulness of services within the 55th Assembly District.
2. Please rate the quality of these services in the district.
Considering all of these services in Section ll, choices a – h, circle which one would you most like to see improved.
3. These services come from both government and private organizations. How well are the following services provided in the district?
4. Overall, how would you rate the following services in the 55th Assembly District from the following list?
Please indicate any other suggestions or concerns for improving items in Section ll - question 4, choices a – j.
Section lll. Education
This section deals with education and training issues within our district.
5. Considering the local school district within which you live, how would you rate each of the following
Considering all of the items listed in Section lll - Question 1, which one would you most like to see improved?
Section IV. Economy
This section focuses on items relating to economic development, spending patterns and issues relating to local business in the 55th Assembly District.
6. The items below represent various goods and services within the community. Which one would you like to have more available in the district?
7. When you go outside of the district for goods or services, how often do you go for these reasons?
8. How much of the following kinds of housing would you like to see within the district?
9. Please indicate your priorities for the following kinds of recreation and recreational facilities in the district.
10. Listed below are some issues that have been identified by some residents as current environmental or land use problems in the County. How much of a problem do you feel these are?
Section Vl. Decisions for the Future.
Both personal and public decisions will determine what the 55th Assembly District will be like in the future.
11. How important is each one of the following items for you to continue living in the area?
Section V. Background
12. Please indicate sex
13. Marital Status
14. How many people live in your household?
15. What range was your total taxable household income in the last year?
Assemblyman William F. Boyland, Jr.