What Cap Do 74% of New Yorkers Think is the Right One?
* June 16th Siena College poll found 74 percent of New Yorkers favor a property tax cap.
PROPERTY TAX CAP!
Assemblyman Bill Reilich couldn’t agree more.
Buying a home is the biggest expense that a family will incur. It’s a major investment that has been made even more difficult by rising property taxes. To provide relief, we need to rein in
property taxes. It’s that simple!
To stop this out of control increase, Bill Reilich wants to:
- Cap the growth of property taxes
- Ensure that our schools continue to receive the funding they need from state aid
- Fight to make living in our homes more affordable
- Eliminate unfunded mandates