Our local fire companies are struggling to find new volunteers. Please call your Emergency Management Office today to volunteer. The lives and property of your family and neighbors depend on you.
Benefits available to volunteer firefighters:
- Benjamin Franklin Scholarship, which has scholarships at
- Genesee Community College (GCC) worth up to $1,000 each toward tuition.
- Full-tuition scholarship through GCC awarded annually to one member of the Town of Batavia Volunteer Fire Department.
- Tuition reimbursement at state chartered community colleges through FASNY’s Higher Education Learning Opportunity program.
- Volunteer Firefighters and Ambulance Workers State Income Tax Credit.
- Volunteer Firefighters and Ambulance Workers Property Tax Exemption (verify availability with local Town Assessor).
- Volunteer Firefighters and Ambulance Workers Municipal Health Insurance Plan (verify availability with local County Clerk’s office).
121 North Main Street • Suite 100 • Albion, NY 14411
(585) 589-5780 • email@example.com
Genesee County: (585) 344-0078
Monroe County: (585) 753-3810
Niagara County: (716) 438-3176
Orleans County: (585) 589-4414