CREATING JOBS • NO NEW TAXES • REDUCING SPENDING
I helped cut the middle-class tax rate to its lowest point in 58 years. Here’s how I kept the momentum going in this year’s budget:
- A responsible spending plan, just like our families and businesses do to make ends meet.
- Increased funding for our family farms to continue our proud agricultural tradition.
- The NY Works jobs program to get Western New York back to work.
- Repairs to our crumbling roads and bridges through job creating infrastructure projects.
- Affordable college education through tuition assistance.
- More equitable aid for our school districts.
Albion, NY 14411 • (585) 589-5780
Albany Office: Room 329 LOB • Albany, NY 12248
(518) 455-5811 • email@example.com