Share this page:
My Office is Here to Help You

My office can assist constituents with issues involving a state government agency. If you reside within the 115th assembly district, please contact my office to see how we can help by filling out the form below or contact us by mail:

Assemblyman Billy Jones
Attention: Constituent Services
202 U.S. Oval
Plattsburgh, NY 12903

Please include the following:

  • A statement describing the situation with which you require assistance.
  • A completed and signed Privacy Release Form (pdf)

Please note:

  • If you do not reside within the 115th assembly district, you can find your representatives here.
  • By law, there are some matters over which my office has no jurisdiction.
  • I cannot force a state government agency to decide an issue in your favor, or to overturn a decision that is final.
  • If you are a resident of New York State and seeking assistance with a case that involves a federal government agency, please contact Senator Kristen Gillibrand, Senator Chuck Schumer or your member of the House of Representative (find here).