Assemblyman Kieran Michael Lalor (R,C,I-East Fishkill) today announced he is sponsoring a Thanksgiving Food Drive to benefit food pantries in the 105th Assembly District, including the Center of Compassion Food Pantry and the Community Resource and Service Center Food Pantry. Donations can be dropped off in designated locations across the community until November 13.
As we approach the holiday season, I am encouraging my friends and neighbors to lend a helping hand to families in need in our community. Just one small donation would make a world of difference in the lives of many, said Lalor.
Non-perishable items can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Assemblyman Lalors District Office, North Hopewell Plaza Suite 1, 1075 Rt. 82, Hopewell Junction
- Fishkill Town Hall, 807 Route 52, Fishkill
- East Fishkill Town Hall, 330 Route 376, Hopewell Junction
- Union Vale Town Hall, 249 Duncan Road, Lagrangeville
- Wappinger Town Hall, 20 Middlebush Road, Wappingers Falls
- Beekman Town Hall, 4 Main Street, Poughquag
- Pawling Town Hall, 160 Charles Colman Blvd., Pawling
- Washington Town Hall, 10 Reservoir Drive, Millbrook
- Dover Town Hall, 126 East Duncan Hill Road, Dover Plains
I thank all of the participating town halls, and look forward to traveling the district in mid-November to collect the donations made by the generous members of our community, Lalor concluded.