A voice for reform
700 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
Amy Paulin has fought for nine years to make government more open, transparent and responsible. She has been deeply troubled by the recent events in Albany, and remains committed to providing you with independent, bipartisan and professional service as your state legislator. Amy will continue fighting to ensure that New York State government works for the people.
Amy Paulin has sponsored or supported legislation to:
Campaign Finance Reform
- Limit the amount of money political parties can spend or transfer to candidates (A.8902, passed Assembly).
- Reduce special-interest influence on elections (A.8902, passed Assembly).
- Ban fundraisers in Albany during the legislative session (A.6855).
- Limit contributions from public contractors and lobbyists to end the “Pay-To-Play” culture in Albany.
- Mandate that a voter who goes to the wrong poll location be advised of proper poll location (Ch. 489 of 2009).
- Allow voters to use abbreviations or initials when signing their names on absentee ballots (Ch. 40 of 2009).
- Simplify the information a voter must provide to obtain an absentee ballot (A.5276, passed Assembly).