CORONAVIRUS - Important Websites
- NYS Department of Health website regarding Coronavirus:
- NYS COVID-19 Email Alert Sign Up
- Food Insecurity SNAP Application
- NYS Food Pantry Search
- To file a complaint with the NYS Department of Human Rights
- Check out the DOH and the CDC's Novel Coronavirus webpage for updates and what to do.
- Your local health department is your community contact for COVID-19 concerns.
- Click here for more information on coronavirus in NYC
- Or visit the National Domestic Violence website for more information.
- NYS fatalities by demographics
- Rent Relief Program
OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL RESOURCES
- Guidance on Coronavirus Resources from AG's Office
- COVID-19 Application For Suspension Of Debt Collection Activity:
BUSINESSES AND EMPLOYERS
- Empire State Development (ESD) FAQ for businesses regarding State regulations and general guidance related to the coronavirus.
- If your question is not answered there, please contact ESD at our website at:
- ESD COVID-19 Related Resources
- Guidance for Determining Whether a Business Enterprise is Subject to a Workforce Reduction Under Executive Order 202.6
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loans Info:
- SBA Debt Relief
- SBA Bridge Loans
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR LINKS
- COVID-19 Sick Leave Application
- Department of Labor Complaint Process Related to COVID-19
- New Paid Leave for COVID-19:
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES/TAXATION AND FINANCE LINKS
- Department of Taxation and Finance FAQ
- Check the status of a NYS tax refund online: