State Assemblyman to Host Town Hall Meetings throughout the Region
January 31, 2011
Assemblyman Will Barclay (R,C,I—Pulaski) said today he will be on hand to discuss state government at eight different locations throughout the Assembly District during the month of February. “People are concerned about how the state is handling a number of major issues—from education to health care. I’m glad to host these outreach events so that I can get to know new people and listen to their ideas. In the past, we’ve put people in contact with different resources to assist them and they’ve helped me introduce legislation to try to improve state policy,” said Barclay. “It’s a great opportunity for me, too, to take some of these town hall conversations back to Albany in our continued push for budget reform and lower taxes.” Below is a list of meeting time and dates and where they will be held. The public is invited and encouraged to attend. Each meeting will last approximately one hour. To find out more information, call the Assembly office at (315) 598-5185.
- Feb. 9 at 6 p.m. at the Lysander Town Hall, 8220 Loop Road, Baldwinsville.
- Feb. 10, City of Fulton, 5 p.m., City Hall - Community Room, 141 South 1st St., Fulton.
- Feb. 17, Marcellus, 6 p.m., Town Hall, 24 East Main St., Marcellus.
- Feb. 19, Oswego, 10 a.m., Legislative Office Building- Conference Room, 46 East Bridge St., Oswego.
- Feb. 19, Skaneateles, 1 p.m., SAVES - Meeting Room, 77 Fennell St., Skaneateles.
- Feb. 22, Town of Richland, 6 p.m., Pulaski Village Offices, Meeting Room, 4917 North Jefferson St., Pulaski.
- Feb. 23, Mexico, 5 p.m., Hungerford Library, 40 Academy St., Mexico.
- Feb. 24, Camillus, 6 p.m., Town Hall - Court Room, 4600 W. Genesee St., Syracuse.