- If you have general questions about COVID-19, call the NYS Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- NY Department of Health-COVID-19 For up-to-date information
- What to do if you're sick with COVID-19
- Tips on Stopping the Spread
- Protect yourself against COVID-19
Schenectady County Related Coronavirus Information
Albany County Related Coronavirus Information
- Albany County Website
- Albany County Department of Health-Coronavirus
- Albany County Support and Assistance Numbers:
- Albany County-NY Connects (Senior questions and help with food)- (518) 447-7177
- Food, Housing, Transportation and other Support- Call 2-1-1 or 1-888-366-3211 from any phone, or visit www.211neny.org for 24/7 assistance regarding food, housing, utilities, health care, senior services, disability services, transportation, and more.
- Food Pantries- For an updated list of available food pantries for the Capital Region, visit www.thefoodpantries.org. If you need help finding your nearest food pantry, please call the Food Access Referral Line, M-F from 8am to 4pm at (518) 458-1167 ext. 108.